Facilities & Equipment
Rental Department Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Rental equipment received or delivered before or after normal business hours requires prior notice and is subject to additional charges.
Rental Insurance Requirements
A certificate of insurance, meeting the requirements listed below, must be received by RIVR Media Studios before any equipment can be released to the renter. Please allow ample time to avoid last minute delays.
- One million dollars in general liability coverage and RIVR Media Studios named as additional insured.
- Miscellaneous rented equipment coverage for the value of the equipment and RIVR Media Studios named as loss payee.
- Acceptance of rented equipment constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions stated on the reverse side of the rental contract.
- RIVR Media Studios rents equipment and sells expendables and supplies on a net 30 basis to companies which have established a credit account with RIVR Media Studios prior to receiving equipment. Companies without an open account will be expected to provide a 50% deposit with the remainder due upon return of said equipment (C.O.D.). If you wish to establish an account with RIVR Media Studios an application is available upon request. Please allow 10 days for processing.
- All rentals and sales will be subject to Tennessee State Sales Tax.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the equipment order will be billed if RIVR Media Studios receives notice of job cancellation later than 12:00 p.m. of the weekday prior to the scheduled shoot.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Terms of Business
- RIVR Media Studios encourages the renter to inspect and test all rental equipment prior to said rental. Except for normal wear and tear on rental equipment. the renter assumes all responsibility for damage and or loss of rental equipment.
- Equipment should be returned in the same condition as when it was picked up. An appropriate clean up and or repair charge will apply to equipment or packages returned in non-rental condition, due to damages and or conditions such as mud, sand, and salt water.
- The acceptance of the returns of the rented equipment is not a waiver of claims by RIVR Media Studios that it may have against the renter for latent or patent damage to the equipment.
- Spare bulbs are furnished at no extra cost. Burn-outs must be returned. Broken or missing bulbs will be charged. There is no burn time charged on any of the lamps or instruments.
- Delivery charges will be billed where applicable.
- Expendables and other supplies sold from the truck are on an "as used" basis.
- Additional equipment and or substitutions to the package are available.
- As a free service to production companies and producers, as well as to try to have the most qualified personnel possible, RIVR Media Studios will call and book grips and electricians for your shoots. However they are your employees paid by you, and you are liable for their actions and or injuries. You are responsible for negotiating rates directly with freelancers. You are of course free, to book your own crew, subject to the following clause.
- RIVR Media Studios requires, in most cases, the right to designate one or more of their people to drive the vehicle and or operate the generator(s) and to work with the equipment on the production. However they are your employee as stated in the above clause.